7 cheap cheap tricks to quickly remove blackheads
What is blackhead?
Blackheads are hardened oil residues, which usually appear on the forehead, nose, and other parts of the face. When the fat adenosine is over-stimulated and the pores are filled with excess oil, which causes blockade, there is often greasy on the nose and its surroundings.feel.
These oils will eventually harden and become black dots after oxidation, these little dots are blackheads by germanium.
The correct massage technique is to use the forefinger and middle finger to push up from the nasal groove above the nasal fossa, to the middle and upper part of the nasal bridge without blackheads, and then massage down the nasal bridge to the tip of the nose, and then from the tip of the nose to the nasal socket.repeatedly.
A circular massage takes about 8 beats.
1. Egg white method: egg white of fresh eggs, mask paper or oil-absorbent paper. Specific methods: 1. Steam the surface for 5 minutes to open the pores. 2. Apply egg white to blackheads. ， 3. Paste the egg white.Oil-absorbing paper or very thin mask paper, insert air out; 4, apply a layer of egg white on the oil-absorbing paper; 5, wait to dry, remove the oil-absorbing paper, you can see a lot of blackheads on the oil-absorbing paper; 6,Pat your nose with astringent water.
Comments from netizens: Egg white is pure and natural, and the effect is very good and economical.
I have used it twice and the effect is obvious.
2, salt and milk method tools: face washing salt, fresh milk specific methods: 1, 4 each time?
5 drops of milk are mixed with salt and started to be massaged when the salt is semi-dissolved; 2, because the salt did not completely dissolve the residual particles at the time, it must be very very small during massage; 3, washed away with water after half a minute,It should not be too long, otherwise it will cause great damage to the skin; 4, in order to let the skin secrete clean oil protection again, so do not rub anything on the washed skin after washing.
Testimonials: No matter how fine the face washing salt is, it is very irritating to the skin. Dry skin and eyebrows are not recommended. If oily skin and eyebrows have particularly many blackheads, it is advisable to use it twice a week. If you have peas, use them carefully to avoid irritation.
3. Pearl powder method: Oral pearl powder. Specific methods: 1. Buy high-quality pearl powder for internal use in a pharmacy. 2. Take an appropriate amount of pearl powder and add it to a small dish. Add an appropriate amount of water (or a plant stock solution).The pearl powder is adjusted into a paste. For the consistency, please refer to Mengniu Fruit Yogurt, which is a little thicker than that; 3, apply the adjusted pearl powder evenly on the face; 4, use the massage method to massage on the arm, Until the pearl powder on both ends is dry, and then wash your face with water.
Special reminder: If you want to remove the blackheads without making the pores bigger, no matter what method you use, it is best to steam the noodles beforehand to make the pores open naturally. In addition to replacing toxins, it also helps to clean.
This method is gentler and works twice a week.
4. Make-up remover tools: make-up remover (the best is vegetable oil), facial tissue method: 1. After cleaning the face, pour 2 drops of remover oil on the black head of the nose, and massage the middle and ring fingers of both hands;About 1 hour or so, the massage is moderate, not too hard, otherwise the nose will be massaged red; 3, small particles will be rubbed out continuously during the massage, carefully wipe off with facial tissue, the movement should be gentle; 4, massageAfter that, the skin needs to be cleaned again.
Comments from netizens: I personally feel that this method is scientific and effective, and my younger sister who studied it has a look at it!
However, the biggest disadvantage of BB oil is that after using it for three or five times, the skin on the nose feels swollen.
5. Edible salt method tools: Cleansing milk (the mildest non-foaming type) Edible salt specific method: 1. First, use the cleansing milk to quickly wash the face to remove surface dirt;Knead; 3, wait until the kneading is even, feel that the particles of salt are very small, then apply the cleanser to the nose and start massaging; 4, about 10 minutes (you can feel it), wash with water.
Advice: The particles of edible salt are very large, and skin with beans or wounds will definitely hurt. Use it with caution; those with sensitive skin and thin stratum corneum do not recommend this method.
6, rice method tools: freshly steamed rice Specific methods: 1, steamed noodles for 5min; 2, knead hot rice just out of the pot and knead in the palm; 3, knead the degree of rice to knead rice， 4, put the rice ball on the nose and start to massage, keep rubbing, the movement should be gentle; 5, after about 20 minutes, wash with water.
Comments from netizens: It is very convenient and important not to hurt the skin, but I may not see the obvious effect because I am all white and small. Listen to the severely black-headed MM saying that the rice has turned black later, and the nose is really white!
7, baking soda powder tools: specific methods of baking soda powder method: 1, a small amount of baking soda powder, you can use the usual plastic spoons, half a spoon that comes with us when we drink yogurt, add pure water or mineral water,Stir in a small spoon at a ratio of 1:10 until the baking soda powder is dissolved.
2. Take a piece of cotton pad in it, gently twist the water, and put it on the nose in a semi-dry state, or put it on the chin, forehead and other greasy places. Take it down after 15 minutes, do not wait until it is completely dry.
3. Just do a cleaning job.
Comments from netizens: 1-2 times a week is fine.
If you stick to it for 2 months, you will find that the longer the blackheads are, the less the blackheads will be. At that time, you can do it once every half month and once in the last month.
After trying it for yourself, I think it works. If you think this method works, tell the sisters around you.